Reflections

 Week of 10/30/2020

During this week, I felt a bit more relaxed and at ease since we did have our midterm break these past couple of days. During this break, I took the time to relax but also work on recalling past Information as exams are quickly approaching. The break definitely did help alleviate some of the stress I encountered during midterm exams. As far as in the class, I feel like I definitely have room for improvement. I need to study harder since I now know the complexity and detail that goes into taking exams for this class. I am going to take my study time more serious and Mae this class one of my bigger priorities as it is more on the complex side of biology. I feel as though the class is going by so quick and there's lots of information to process at once. Now is the time I am going to take so my final grade is better than my midterm grade. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Definitions

Encounters

Reflections